Tami C Photography

I am a Visalia/Exeter area based custom portrait photographer. I specialize in children, newborns and families. I offer a unique way to capture your family and timeless memories. Please contact me to schedule your session at: Markcandtamic@msn.com or 559-355-0192 I am still offering HALF-PRICED sessions- only $50.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ok, well this is it. My first posting. I've been meaning to do this for some time now, and my Aunt will be very proud of me for finally doing it! I'm not sure where to start or what to do, so bear with me. I'm going to attempt to start a gallery so that you can view my work and hopefull book a session with me, so I can build my portfolio. Thanks for taking the time to stop in!

Tami~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger shfirebaug said...

Hi Tami!

This is your cousin, Shelly, in Danville, CA...
Your photography is truly amazing! I never knew that you had this talent! If we lived closer, I'd have you shoot my kids in a heartbeat!

Best of luck to you with this new endeavor!

Love, Shelly

December 21, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home