Tami C Photography

I am a Visalia/Exeter area based custom portrait photographer. I specialize in children, newborns and families. I offer a unique way to capture your family and timeless memories. Please contact me to schedule your session at: Markcandtamic@msn.com or 559-355-0192 I am still offering HALF-PRICED sessions- only $50.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Love Photography- Get together


Had a great time getting together with my fellow, online photography pros. I learned a little and really enjoyed watching everyones different techniques and styles. The kiddos were all gorgeous, too! We will have to plan another one soon.






























































4 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Tami - your pictures are amazing! I love your style and point of view. Next time we get together for a meet up, I plan on hanging out over your shoulder! It was nice to meet you yesterday and I'm looking forward to getting together again!

Michele

May 31, 2009 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Tami C Photography said...

Thanks Michele! It was fun and I learned some too, bonus! I do want to do it again, and next time we can all be just a little more assertive and get those shots we want!

June 1, 2009 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Lykins said...

It's so weird to see my kids on someone else's blog! They look great. Can't wait for the next time we get together!

June 2, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Agi Bergman said...

Hi Tami,
you have certainly progressed at a lightning speed! The change over a relatively short period of time is noticeable. I enjoy your pictures a lot!
Agi

June 10, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home